First of all since a lot of people seem to be confused at what a commission
is, let me clarify. A COMMISSION IS WHERE YOU PAY ME FOR A PICTURE OF YOUR FC OR OC. A COMMISSION DOES NOT EQUAL FREE ART.
For all of you out there that are asking for/advertising "free commissions" there is no such thing. A "free commission" is a REQUEST
. I do not do requests and I never will since it's a waste of my time and efforts. If you send me a note asking for a REQUEST
aka free art, I will be rude to you. Xp
With that said... after looking all around at the other Sonic artists on DA I've come up with this pricing. I think it's pretty fair and I offer discounts depending on what you ask me to draw. Generally if you want more than one character drawn in a picture then you just double the price. The only exception to this rule is if you wish me to draw Moonshade with your character. She can be added for free. All Moonshade commissions will be done in one-panel comic strip format like my Sonic parody strips. If you wish to have your character only pose with Moonshade then please put that in your note. I reserve the right to refuse any commission if it conflicts with my schedule or I just don't wish to draw it.
For payment I accept Paypal
, or DA Subscriptions
. I don't take money order or cash since it's kind of hard for me to make time to cash money orders and it's dangerous to send cash through the mail. ^ ^;;
1. Full Body
Full Color- $7.00 (or 250 points or 3 month subscription) per character. Example one [link]
, Example two [link]
Pencil Sketch- $3.00 (150 points) per character.
2. Half Body
Full Color- $5.00 (100 points or one month subcription) per character.
Pencil Sketch- $2.00 (50 points) per character. Examples of what you will get here [link]
and here [link]Rules for commissions:
1. I DON'T do Yaoi or Yuri or anything overly sexual... I also don't do nudie pics. (yes people have asked this in the past)XP
2. I require you to pay me the full amount after i show you the sketch for approval. I will not go to color until I am paid since I do not wish to work for free.
3. I only do art trades with artists at the same artistic level as me. Don't be offended if you offer and I turn you down. And as I stated earlier I do not do requests... so don't even ask.
4. If you don't like my prices too bad. I'm cheaper and faster than most of the Sonic artists on DA so I'm not lowering them.
5. For color commissions, you are allowed one revision to the sketch once I send it to you for approval. If the revision involves me redrawing the entire picture I will give you a refund and move on. For sketch commissions there is no revision period. I have added this rule because I have had far too many commissions where I submit revision after revision and none of them meet approval.
6. One commission per person at a time.
This means I will not do large batches of commissions for one person. The whole point of me doing commissions is to give myself a bit of a challenge drawing other people's fan characters... if I have to draw seven of basically the same character at once it becomes annoying. You can still have up to five characters in your single picture (more if the characters aren't very detailed). I am only making this rule to stop being flooded with massive amounts of commissions from a single person at one time.
7. I will only take on two commissions at a time. See "Commission List" below for availability. You may still note me with your commission request and I'll tell you if I'm open or not for new commissions. How to make a commission request:
Please send me a note with your characters name and a picture (if you have one)for me to reference. If you have a specific pose you would like done feel free to submit it to me... but I work better if you just let me choose my own pose. Submitting your own pose to me will not guarantee that I will do it exactly like the picture you submit. I will get it as close as possible but I am not a human xerox machine.
If the image that you give me for reference is badly drawn or has a poor sense of composition/anatomy I will most likely do my own pose anyway.Commission List
Thanks for the support!Finished Commissions![link] [link]
Current Residence: Virginia Beach
Favourite genre of music: Electronica
Favourite photographer: Andre Serrano
Favourite style of art: Comic Books
Operating System: MAC and PC
MP3 player of choice: is the anti-Ipod
Favourite cartoon character: Devilman
Personal Quote: No one can defeat Emperor Zombie! No one!